Terms and Conditions
Heirloom Rifle Drawing
America’s Freedom Lodge (AFL) is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to providing services to our Nation’s disabled military veterans by enabling them to get outdoors, primarily
through their participation in our hunting and fishing events. AFL is a public charity as defined under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Heirloom Rifle Drawing will operate under the following terms and conditions:
- The sole purpose of this drawing is to fund AFL’s “Future Vision Fund”.
- The drawing will be conducted through social media. No hard copy tickets will be issued.
- A limit of 1000 numbered chances will be issued.
- Numbered chances will be assigned to participants sequentially in the order entries are received.
- Participants can enter this drawing by following going to the Heirloom Rifle Drawing page.
- Numbered chances are $20 each, 6 numbered chances for $100 and will be paid for using PayPal or credit card at the participant’s option.
- Participants obtain a numbered chance for each $20 (6 numbered chances for $100), paid. For instance, $60 will buy 3 numbered chances, $200 will buy 12 numbered chances, $160 buys 9 numbered chances (6 for $100 and 3 more for $60).
- Within 48-72 hours of receipt of proof of payment from PayPal or the credit card Company, as applicable, participants will receive an e-mail confirming AFL’s receipt of monies to purchase the numbered chances and their numbered chances applicable to the amount of money received.
- Any money received that is greater than the amount needed to purchase one or more numbered chances but less than required to purchase the next incremental numbered chance will be placed into the “Future Vision Fund”. For instance if $25 was paid, the excess of $5 would placed in the “Future Vision Fund” and one numbered chance issued. Our e-mail response will indicate the entire amount received.
- Must be 18 years of age to enter this drawing. Must be 21 years of age to claim the heirloom rifle prize.
- As soon as 1000 numbered chances have been sold, the winner will be randomly selected by drawing the winning number from among tickets numbered 1-1000.
- Prior to taking possession of the Heirloom Rifle, the drawing winner will be required to pass the required NICS background check. Failure to do so will result in an alternate winner being drawn using the same process to select the original winner.
- AFL Officers, board members, trustees and volunteers are prohibited from entering this drawing.
- Participants must indicate their acceptance of these terms and conditions by checking the applicable box on the Heirloom Rifle Drawing page of AFL’s web site.